Yesterday, I'm doing my Christmas planning and how much should I spend this holiday season.
I have to think what are the best idea and cost effective during this time of recession.
Maybe I just sent my friends and relatives a Christmas Cards to remind them that they are important to me.
Luckily, New Zealand Post has launched a new option for small businesses wanting an efficient and cost effective way to send their customers a personalised message over the holiday season.
- Log onto www.nzpost.co.nz/sendacard.
- Select a postcard or greeting card template.
- Personalise the front of the card by selecting an image. Send A Card allows users to upload their own photos or create a card by selecting from Send A Card’s library of New Zealand images.
- Users add their own text to the front of the card and a personal message inside the greeting card or on the back of the postcard.
6. Confirm the order. Send A Card will show a preview of the card, the delivery and sender address details, the delivery date and the price. Once users are satisfied all details are correct, the user pays with a credit card via a secure connection. New Zealand Post will then print the card on high-quality, satin-finished heavyweight card and deliver to family and friends across New Zealand or overseas.